Tagged by oxytoxic long time back, but never got around doing this meme. Finally..
Seven Things I want to do before I die:
1. Wear a bikini – Been a long time ambition*grin*
2. Go back-packing for a year in Europe
3. Devote some serious to learning different forms of dance – Love dancing; am a trained Bharat Natyam dancer, and have made some half-hearted efforts to learn the salsa, but I would really like to spend some serious time on it.
4. Tell a certain guy that I am better off without him (with absolute sincerity) – Smits, you know who this is. *grin*
5. Write a book – am not sure about what, but something!
6. Learn to be a good cook – emphasis on “good”
7. Meet up with all the friends I have lost touch with, and go over the good times with them.
Seven things I cant do:
1. Code – I learnt it for 4 damn years, but I hate coding!
2. Smoke – Tried it in one of my ‘want to be hip’ years, but I just cant. I end up looking like a goat wheezing.
3. Keep in touch with friends – Had quite a few long enriching friendships,but only as long I was in the same city. Even with email, and ISD lines, I am not able to. Not that I care any less, but other things always come up.
4. Forget – Forgive maybe, forget never.
5. Clean up – Am the messiest persons around! I hate order.
6. Go on a diet – Love food too much!
7. Yell at people – I have to be really really angry to do that, and if I start to yell, I start to cry. There you go!
Seven things I can do:
1. Drink like a fish
3. walk for hours
4. Eat meat for all meals in the day
5. Work under pressure
6. Suppress my anger
Seven Things I say the most:
1. Thank you
2. For heaven’s sake!
3. Haallooon ondu
5. Go jump!
6. You are sooooo…
Seven things that “would” attract me to the opposite sex:
1. How good “he” is with kids – Nothing as attactive as a stong man holding a tiny baby, totally doting on the kids.
3. The corny ‘tall, dark, handsome” look, with maybe ‘broad shoulders’ added.:-)
4. Similar interests, good conversation,intelligence
5. Brown eyes
6. Arrogance with vulnerability
7. Unattainability – Thats right! the wrong men always seems terribly attactive.
Seven Celebrity crushes
Can only think of Jason Gillespie and Pete Sampras